Saturday 19 April 2014

UMCS Tournament and Junior ITAD

Last week we (Lublin GameDev group) have been on 2 events that took place on UMCS.
On first we only showed our games but we have not seen much interest in playing them... I think it's because they came to watch the tournament of league of legends...
But besides that.. We had an interview about creating games :)

An interview
Now we have stickers ;)

But on Junior ITAD UMCS... That's the other story :)
People came to us and play our games and gave us some feedback. Also they were interested about how games are created. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of that yet.. :( So this is our stand..

Our stand
On that event I was speaker and I had a talk about creating games with Unity3D. But nothing comes easy.... I had some troubles with my working environment but we had a great time with audience laughing about that... :)

I was a VIP ;> and a speaker
Next time I hope to have more time than just 60 minutes.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment